Contains Emu Oil! For more information on Emu oil click HERE!
Hydratherma Naturals, Hair Growth Oil
4 oz. Item # C16244
Your Price: $13.99
8 oz. Item # C16248
Your Price: $18.99
In Stock: Yes
Contains oils derived from nuts.
Hair Growth Oil Product Description and Benefits:
Now contains more Emu Oil per bottle! This multi-purpose hair oil is excellent for chemically treated and natural hair. Contains a unique blend of NATURAL OILS used to soften the hair, give hair a healthy shine and seal in moisture after the use of the Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion. Repairs and prevents dry itchy scalp and prevents breakage. Only a small amount is needed. Great to use with scalp massages and can be used on the body also. You will just love it! Smells yummy but please do not ingest. For best results, use with other Hydratherma Naturals brand products. PH balanced.
1) Regular styling on dry hair: Section the hair into at least 4-6 sections. To each section, apply the growth oil to hair and scalp. Use more or less depending on your hair's condition /thickness/ length. Massage for even distribution through hair. Concentrate on hair ends. Can be used on wet or dry hair. Use daily and as needed. For best results, apply a small amount of oil to hair after applying the daily moisturizing growth lotion to seal in moisture.
2) Pre-shampoo hot oil treatment: Prior to shampooing the hair, apply an ample amount of oil on scalp and hair from root to tip. (Hair may be wet or dry prior to application.) Cover with plastic cap- use our Hydratherma Naturals cordless heating cap or sit under dryer for 10 -15 minutes. Rinse and proceed to shampoo and deep condition as usual.
3) Scalp treatment: Apply oil directly to scalp. Massage oil into scalp for 5 minutes. May rinse out or leave in. May be done daily. According to Trichologist Dr. Philip Kingsley, "Regular scalp massages can boost hair growth by 5 percent." (Ladies Home Journal, Oct. 2007)
4) After shampoo hot oil treatment: After shampooing hair, apply oil to hair from root to tip. Cover with plastic cap- use our Hydratherma Naturals cordless heating cap or sit under dryer for 10 -15 minutes.Rinse well until oil residue is gone. Proceed to deep conditioning treatment (moisture or protein). (oil rinsing)
5) Apply to the hair along with the Hydratherma Naturals deep conditioning treatment. Cover with plastic cap and use our Hydratherma Naturals cordless heating cap or sit under dryer for 10 -15 minutes. Rinse and style as usual.
6) After deep conditioning: Apply a small amount of Hydratherma Naturals hair growth oil to scalp and wet hair from root to tip. Style as usual.
Ceramides are lipids (oils) that naturally occur in the strand. Their main purpose is to act like the glue that helps the cuticle layer lay flat and remain intact. They serve as a binder to keep the cuticle layer in place. Ceramides help the hair to maintain protein, strength, elasticity, and shine. They create a protective barrier around the hair to hold in moisture and protein while also guarding the hair from chemical damage, heat damage and UV rays.